After changing my Pocket password, I could not save any more links from Tweetbot for Mac, not even if I entered the correct password. I have found a solution, though.
The issue is due to a corrupt entry in the keychain, and solving the issue is pretty simple.
First, close Tweetbot and then open the Keychain Access app from your Applications/Utilities folder (a Spotlight search will quickly find it), and type tweetbot in the search field.
You will find all of your Tweetbot-related stuff, such as Twitter tokens and, what’s more important, Pocket and/or Instapaper passwords. Just highlight the relevant entry and hit the backspace key. Now you can re-open Tweetbot and re-enter your credentials.
A friend of mine and I host a weekly podcast and, as it often happens, we speak with our guests via Skype. For a while we had everyone record his own audio, since we wanted to have a separate track for each person in order to get the best possible audio quality. But that was inconvenient, both for our guest and for us, as we had to wait everyone to send us his audio before mixing and editing the episode. Recording Skype’s group call in a conventional way wasn’t a better solution. We’d only have two separate tracks: mine and everybody else’s, This is fine if there is only one person other than me, but it’s not with more guests.
So I started to think on possible solutions, and the best one that came to my mind was to have a separate instance of Skype running for each guest (I’ll explain how to do this later on) and use Ableton Live to record each track and to manage the audio routing.
My awesome hand-drawn scheme
To manage the audio, we need some sort of virtual audio cables to connect Skype to Ableton Live. The best tool is SoundFlower, so head over to their site, download and install it. However, it is not ready for our purpose right out of the box: we need 2 “virtual audio cables” for each Skype instance, and Soundflower only ships with 2 of them enabled by default (and only one of which, the 2 channel one, is suited for our needs). I managed to edit Soundflower’s plist file to get more.
Mi scuso con i lettori italiani, ma vista l’importanza (per me e non solo) di questo articolo, lo scrivo in inglese. Il succo Ã¨ che la versione linkata di Avidemux funziona su Lion.
After upgrading my Mac to Lion I was very disappointed: Avidemux, my #1 video app crashed upon launch. After a little research on the web, I found a postÂ by eagle007Â in Avidemux’s forumsÂ that explained that the crash was caused by a library used by Avidemux,Â libiconv.2.dylib.
He managed to get an updated version of the library and replace the one in the application bundle, thus making Avidemux work again. I really want to thank him for his awesome work.